Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Chris Is Back! (3/6/43)

My boss hired Chris again, if I havn't told you. Me and my cousin worked today, and got paid a hefty sum... or we will get paid... thursday. We are working tomorow and hopefully thursday...

Anyways... I have been working on more music and poems, so stay tuned!

Youth has been moved to Fridays now :( :S it kinda sucks. I don't think I'll be able to go as often :( but I'll try my best.
----------
Current Song: Timothy Watkins - Don't Wanna Be Your Ballsack No More
Current Mood: Dazzled!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...yeah i know abt the whole youth thing....i just applied for a job and if i get it i prolly have to work on the friday nights rrrrrrrrr cuz i applied putting my available hours for friday instead of saturday...so now i cant change that....and im so mad but w/e ttyl...
-kelly

Timothy Watkins said...

yeah alot of us cant come. I work alot of Fridays, you might be too, Chris and Taylor alot wont be able to make it, John may be working(but i dunno)

Tony Quays said...

But hey... you all get Sunday mornings with ... ME!!! What could be cooler than that?

Timothy Watkins said...

haha is that Tony from church? hey!

Tony Quays said...

You bet. Thanks for the IM thru my page. sorry I was busy scrubbing bathrooms and stuff getting our place ready for family dinner.

Glad to hear Santa was good to you. If you're done shopping by the time we get to your place for boxing day, we could check out your guitar... not sure,lots of open houses to crash... ciao!