Monday, December 25, 2006

CHRISTMAS!

YEEAH!! ITS CHRISTMAS!

I got an amazing acoustic guitar!!! First song played on it: Blackbird by The Beatles!

I also got San Andreas, Talladega Nights, Foo Fighters: Skin and Bones, Motley Crue: Greatest Hits, CSS, ALOT OF CANDY/CHOCOLATE! And assorted other stuff, like underwear socks etc. Christian got me an Audioslave Tshirt, Maycee and Joss got me American Eagle Shirts, kelly got me a tshirt, I got some gift certifercates, and some pringles.

YAY!
---
I am going to Christian's house soon. We are having dinner there. Then Chris is coming over, and we are going to bestbuy in the morning. Then after, Chris, Joss and I are going to Lougheed mall! YAY! Then we have the Boxing Day Brunch!

I might be working on Wednesday :(
----------
Current Song: 3 Doors Down - Hes Everything You Want
Current Mood: HAPPY! :) :) :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess what? i got my ipod nano blue! teehee :) and i got a bunch of clothes and stuff! well, ttyl!....oh and i got an old navy gift card...:P dont know who THAT could possibly be from lol wow im hyper w/e byes
<3Kelster

Anonymous said...

so uh....congrats! ;) ttyl -kelster