Sunday, December 03, 2006

The past weekend (15 days left)

Thursday: music practice. Me and John cleared the stage at church, then Dave brought the drum kit and amps in his car. Then Jono showed up and we all practiced. It turned out well. Then after I tryed to steal Daves car, but stopped abit down John's street so he could drive me home.

Friday: Goofed off, Chilled with Chris, the usual. I saw Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny with James and Chris.

Saturday: SHOWTIME! Me, Chris, Dave, John, and Jono went out to Red Robins after practicing abit, then we went back to the church and chilled out. Then we played our FIRST SHOW! It went great and everyone was cheering as if we were a really awesome band. That made my day, and I know thats what I want to do from now on. Then we went to Dave's house and me and Chris raced Dave and John to my house. Me on bike, Chris on foot, Dave and John in the car. Chris and I won!!! YEAH!!

Today(Sunday): 15 days left of school! 15 days till I'm free!!! All I've been doing today is writing a short story for english.... argh sooo long.......!!

1 comment:

Warthor said...

But the Story will be worth it!