Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sick :(

So the last few days I've been home sick. It sucks. I've been stuck in this house and it's boring.

All I've been doing is playing guitar and piano, reading, and playing CoD2; along with talking to people on msn and phone.

I have read "All Quiet on the Western Front" which was a great book. I would recommend it to anyone. I'm just starting "The Screwtape Letters: A Devil's Diabolical Advice for the Capturing of a Human Heart". James said it was a good book, and no, it's not an emo book. It's by C.S. Lewis, who is a pretty respectable guy.

CoD2 has been fun, expecially after reading "All Quiet on the Western Front" which was a WW1 book.

Saturday our band is playing at GCF. It should be fun. It's our first show as a band. Were playing 3 songs, even though they only want us for 2 songs. Thursday we practice, and Saturday morning we practice, then move it all to the church. YAY! Should be fun...

1 comment:

Warthor said...

Rock on Tim, Scare the Elderly!