Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cleaning Day

After school I spent the whole day cleaning... mostly. But lets start at the top!

Today in school I had alot of orange juice. And I mean ALOT! Like... 4 Dole bottles emptied from 8-3pm today (I finished the last one at home).
The day was pretty boring, that is, until lunch. We got pretty bored so we started kicking over all the cones on the football feild. It was pretty entertaining. I chucked one at one of my friends and that was fun to watch too.
Then I had gym class, in which we went on another feild trip! We went to Hyde Creek Rec. Centre and had a choice of 4 activitys: Swimming, Weight room, Sqash, or Wallyball (like vollyball but in a room with closed in walls so if it hits the wall, its still in). Me and 8 others choose Wallyball, but wanted to swim (but we forgot our swimming stuff). So Yeah that was a verrrry interesting game... more of "kick the balls off the wall the whole time when the teacher isn't looking" then vollyball, but oh well, it was fun!

Then I walked home from Hyde Creek because it was my last class, and it's closer to my home than the school is. But when I came home there was a BIG MESS!!! No, no one robbed us, it was there when I left for school. So I ended up cleaning up most of the mess, and vaccumed, and now I have room to set up alot of my music stuff again! YAY!

Oh and I also played gutiar alot today.

More updates tommorow, maybe more lyrics or a poem, and don't forget to read yesterday's lyrics/poem and blog!
----------
Current mood: Happy!
Current Song: Relient K - Forward Motion

No comments: