Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday!

Today was fun! I got not enough sleep, but other then that it was goood. I had music practice after church, with my band. It went well. We ran through some songs, then started jamming and wrote an intro song on the spot. Then we went to McD's and got meals and STRAWBERRY PIE!!! It was delicious! Then we played more music and jammed.

I later came home, talked on the phone, and drank apple cider. Then I learned to play "Can you feel the love tonight?" on the piano... kinda... well it's my second day playing piano so bear with me. I've got the bass, the treble and the holds good, but I need practice. But I've been practicing so much that my fingers hurt like they were cut off. I'll get better as I practice I hope.

Also, I bought a new beard today. You might be thinking "What the heck?!?" but this is for my halloween costume... and maybe a prop for future movies. It has a moustache attached which is a nice addition, and its brown. I'm all set for halloween on Tuesday.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was very busy. But here is a quick overview of Saturday:
Nathan and Chris came over in the morning. We bussed out to Mostly Music and he bought Street Fighter 2, and I bought James' Birthday present. Then we walked to McD's and ate Strawberry Pie. It took so long that the manager gave it to us on a plate with a side of icecream for free! It was amazing. Then we just barely missed our bus to my house. Then we waited 30 mintues for the next bus. Then we came home and played Street Fighter 2. Then when they left, Taylor came over and we played Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. Then Victor came over and we all went to youth group. It was fun and after, John and Taylor slept over. We watched Grilled, but I wouldn't suggest it. It wasn't bad, but it had a weird plot. And it was kind of corney.

----------
Current Mood: Tired.. only 5 hours sleep... even with the time switch
Current Song: Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight

1 comment:

Jameserson said...

We have to make Chris watch grilled... just because he'll love the really awkward scene in the mob guys house.