Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fix Me Lord

This is a poem I wrote in two parts. Last night at about 11pm I wrote the first verse, and today at the same time I wrote the second part. It is strange how I am most creative at this time of night. Well here it is:

My heart is filled with many stings
Things of the past, oh my heart sings
Sings a cry out, out to my King
Please fix me Lord, cleanse everything

God please help me, this worlds not fair.
Those from this Earth, they just don't care
I feel I'm broke beyond repair

I know your out there, please hear my prayer.

October 25th, 2006 (c) Timothy Joel Watkins
----------
Ok there it is! Comment on it or somthing... I dunno. It's up to you.
----------
Current Mood: Tired and ready for bed!
Current Music: Relient K - In like a Lion (It's always winter)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow tim that was reaallyyy goodd
=)mayceee

graceforyouth said...

Cool Tim I think it is a song that you should put some music to it