Monday, October 30, 2006

Driving

Today I started my drivers training! It was fun, and a nice drive, except the trainer was kind of pissy about my right turns..... always saying im to wide or not wide enough, and when I ask her how wide I should go, she gets mad. But at the end she said "Your parents have done a good job teaching you so far, because your pretty good. Just practice your turns, and remeber to shoulder check."

Then after that, I started playing some piano, and listening to music. Then I started the film editing. It took me forever to find the camera, but I found it. As I copyed the whole tape to the computer, and scanned through it, I noticed a clip I can use for another movie. "Victor Bidwell's Guitar Lesson Commercial" will be posted on youtube shortly. I still have to finish editing it and adding in effects and overlays, but that wont take long. I'll post an update on here when the video is ready.

I also had whitespot today. It was Delicous.
And I'm going to try and write more poems soon.
----------
Current Mood: Full (from Whitespot)
Current Music: Brian Doerksen - You Surround Me (I dont know why... It's just stuck in my head)

4 comments:

Warthor said...

Now Tim did you honestly learn anything from that, other than wanting to use the backside of your hand.

Jameserson said...

yes, he learned to shoulder check so he'll pass his N test on the first try (which chris will probably fail :P)

Warthor said...

I already knew to shoulder check..... I dont need to pay to learn that, just read a book and practice. I drive practicaly every second day or even sometimes everyday. Its getting comfterble.

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris! What now!
Your backed into a corner!
Gettin all defensive!
Roflmao, jk jk