Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Those Holigans and their School Skipping

Ok I have a little confession to make. I didn't want to go to my first class today so I got ready for school and went back to bed. I woke up 15 minutes before my second class, giving me plently of time to bike to school. But here is the fun part: My bikes chain snapped in half! (which you would have known if you read my blog more often). I completly forgot about this and so I was going crazy when I remebered right before my next class. So I went around back and saw my dad's bike. I tryed it out and did a lap of the backyard but it was wayyyy to high up and sitting down and standing made no real diffrence, so I couldn't go very fast, and I looked like a complete idiot too.

So eventually I gave up and put the bike back. I had a long walk to school and showed up 20 minutes late for my second class.Then the teacher made me give an explaination in front of the whole class about why I was late! But in the end it was worth it because I got an hour more of sleep! Plus I got a good laugh out of it later.

And Chris (my single reader that I know of right now), I DO eat chicken pizza and I ENJOY IT AND TAKE PRIDE IN IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Jameserson said...

I am a reader!