Monday, November 27, 2006

BAND NAME!

So the pastor of my church read my blog, and he wanted me to speak about rest for a few minutes on sunday, but I didn't prepare anything. I feel really bad that I didn't.

Also, we got a band name! "Fortunate Downfall"
Here are our websites:
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fortunatedownfall
Purevolume: http://www.purevolume.com/fortunatedownfall
Band Email: fortunatedownfall@gmail.com

Check us out!
---
On Saturday, John and I went out to look for a job for John. He has got 2 interviews this week already. Then after, we went to the church. John put out the chairs while I organised the cables and mic'd the drum kit! I also took a swing at tuning the kick drum, because it was horrible, and held together with tape.

Then after, we chilled around Poco, and it was awesome. SNOW EVERYWHERE! I had fun. We also ran into Chris, Nick, Maycee, Joss, and abunch of M.R. people that were going to the Ninjaspy concert. Then we went to John's house and chilled with Joel.

Then last night we had a band practice. Jono couldn't make it because he was snowed in and lives so far away. But we worked on some songs, and talked about the band, joked around, and went to McDonalds. "SPRINGTIME!"

----------
Current Mood: Happy/Cold
Current Music: Aerosmith - Crazy

No comments: