Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween '06 Part 2

Well I'll keep this short. Because I helped at the church, I got a free bag of candy. And I don't mean a small bag. I mean like ALOT of candy (plus me and John found more later to add to it). Then I went to John's house and spent the night. We were gunna chill with some people but we fell asleep.

That night I had the weirdest dream. I was driving a car on the road, no specific road, just a road. I was trying to stop and I was slowing putting on the brakes, but the car kept going faster. Then I slammed down on the brakes and the car sped up more. Then I put on the emergency brakes and the car went full speed ahead. And no matter what I did, I couldn't stop this car.
--Now I don't know what this dream means, maybe comment what you think, or just think about it, it's up to you.

Then the next day was the usual school day, but John's mom dropped me off and made me lunch, which was nice because I wasn't even expecting it, so it was a nice suprise.

13 comments:

Warthor said...

Dont drive cars.....

Jameserson said...

Use the other pedal :P

Maybe life is going way to fast and you want to slow down but 1) you can't, or 2) you're not supposed to.

Jameserson said...

Oh and I have weird dreams all the time. And dreams about Kathleen. Once I had a dream we were fighting in what I guess is World War Three :P

Anonymous said...

haha it means you suck at driving...
thats called the Gas Pedal. the one on the LEFT is the brakes!

Timothy Watkins said...

no nick, you retarded animal rapist, it doesnt. and you must suck at driving for not knowing that gas pedal + e-brake = not go anywhere

Warthor said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I cant stop laughing

Anonymous said...

Tim, you raving homosexual, if you knew anything at all about driving, you would know that a cars e-brake doesnt stop the car, it only holds it in place while stopped or slows it slightly while driving at speed. But touche tho!

Jameserson said...

exactly, you flamers. you just wont move when in park with the ebrake.

Warthor said...

Hey I already new this :D No finger pointing!

Timothy Watkins said...

Hey I know that, but the car isn't going to go much faster with the e-brake on! If you acually read it, you would see that it says the car was getting faster and faster. lol

Jameserson said...

Well... I've accidentally went down our old back alley with the ebrake on... the car just doesnt speed up quite as fast and makes funny noises :P

Timothy Watkins said...

well the car still doesnt go full speed

Anonymous said...

hahah wow thats a weird dream but kelly was random =S