Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Speeeech

Argh I have a speech due friday worth my whole english 11 grade pretty much. Sorry I cant write much the next few days, but I'll try to in my spare time.

Youth is canceled this weekend.

I learn something new about myself everyday. I realised how glad I am that Joss didn't go out with me when I wanted her to awhile back. Nothing against her, infact it wouldn't have been bad if she did, but it's better this way. Now we have an awesome friendship and I can tell her anything. Honesty is amazing.
----------
Current Music: Relient K -Over Thinking (Acoustic)
Current Mood: Overwhelmed

3 comments:

Warthor said...

SEEEVENNTH HEAVEN. spare me.

ANyways come see Borat.

Timothy Watkins said...

lol w/e chris.

ill see it with ya next week sometime or maybe monday.

ohoh im goin to ren/bonneys dinner thing saturday. come

Warthor said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO