Sunday, November 05, 2006

Brother turned 19!

Hey everyone!

Last night my brother turned 19 so I was to 'busy' to update... We had a good time... messed up Street Figher 2 and UMK3... James couldn't do any combos because of his... dizzyness. Played some poker, some SNES, some guitar, the usual...

Oh Christian, Taylor, and myself filmed an amazing Dance party commercial last night too!

And the night before, me and Christian filmed a commerical against Crystal Meth. So I suggest anyone that does drugs, is from Surry, or just wants a good laugh to watch it.



That is on my personal YouTube account, not Victim Productions.
----------
Current Music: Lonestar - Baby Im Amazed By You
Current Mood: Tired

----------
UPDATE: WOAH I posted this at 1:23pm...

8 comments:

Warthor said...

DAMMIT I forgot street fighter 2 at your house

Timothy Watkins said...

haha i might just go PLAY IT NOW!! HAH!

Jameserson said...

Oh my goodness, I said Chun Li was sexy.

I do not retract my statement :P

Warthor said...

Lol no, there are sexy thighs then there are muscular man thighs. UGH

Jameserson said...

she has smooth shiny women thighs! you were just too busy looking at ryus legs to notice.

Anonymous said...

o burn roflmao, but u gotta admit, his legs are pretty sexy...

Timothy Watkins said...

haha wow

graceforyouth said...

Cool video tim and chris