Sunday, November 19, 2006

Don't Laugh

This whole week I've been working, and working on my specch to improve it. My teacher was yet again sick on friday, so monday or tuesday will be speech day!

I got more phone minutes too! But don't abuse my phone or I'll just screen your calls... LOL JKJK...

Wow I had a very... tired weekend. The usual hanging with John and/or Chris most of the time. John on friday after work till about 3pm saturday, then Saturday till now I hung out with Chris.

Me and Chris started this contest to see who cannot laugh the longest, where when we are together, we can't laugh (because we can't film when we are away to see if we laugh). Also, we can't use physical aid in making the person laugh (no tickling). So we have been doing this since 3am last night, then we came to church today and continued it. And so far we havn't made each other laugh, dispite constant trying and jokes, even almost making ourselves laugh.
So today in church we stopped for a bit and started again but with John, and he laughed at me saying OK in a weird voice even only after 5 minutes of the contest, and was out so now its back to me and Chris.

On a more... shocking note, Chris went for a jump onto the back of his mom's car, and broke the rear windsheild. Now he has to take the $300 from selling his X-Box and buy a new one. Doesn't look like he'll be getting that guitar any time soon...
----------
Current Mood: Huuuungry
Current Music: Gary Jules - Mad World

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess no laughing is important when filming. Did any filming happen this weekend or was it just practice?

Jameserson said...

I guess he can't buy a Wii either!

Timothy Watkins said...

nono the no laughing wasnt practice for filming, though i guess it helps, but were just havin fun. And pastor doug has my camera so i cant film :(

Anonymous said...

good to have fun - your camera will return soon

Timothy Watkins said...

yeah i hope so