Monday, November 13, 2006

The weekend

Sorry for the past weekend. Like I said before, I have a speech due tomorrow that is worth 20% of my english 11 mark. If I don't finish it, I fail.

Other than that though, I JUST FINISHED MY SPEECH! I'll be presenting it tomorrow, wednesday, or thursday, depending on random selection in the class. Hope it goes well! After I say it, I'll post it on here (for counter-argument speech reasons. I dont want someone oppsoing my speech to be able to knock down everything I say.

Anyways, I had a fun weekend with Chris, John, and Joel. Friday me and Chris rented MI:3 and watched it, but not before wandering Coquitlam aimlessly. Then saturday, me and Chris chilled and played San Andreas, and I dont remember the rest of that day. Then sunday me, John, Joel, and Chris chilled out, walked around Port Coquitlam at 12am, and played San Andreas, and music. Then monday they all went home.

Oh and sunday night we also started on another movie idea.... More to come as this story develops...

----------
Current Music: Relient K - In Like A Lion (Always Winter)
Current Mood: Tired and ready to sleep

No comments: