Thursday, November 02, 2006

Flash 8

Well, great news!

My friend said he could get me Flash 8, well all of studio 8, for free. That was great news.

But I couldn't wait so I "borrowed" someones CD key and yay! I have Flash 8! Works like magic! Just don't tell Adobe where I live.

So now all I need is an idea...
----------
I had a really lazy day today. I didn't work, I didn't do anything really. Mostly spent playing music, getting Flash 8, and going to John's house to get my stuff. He is away to a confrence by the way. But he will be back on Friday.
----------
Current Music: Dr. Evil - It's a hard knock life
Current Mood: Excited for Flash 8!


3 cheers for Flash 8!

4 comments:

Warthor said...

Lol someone was singing that and its stuck in my head also. I think it was vangie.

Jameserson said...

I think it was too... haha.

Jameserson said...

very nice blog!
My name is Franco Di Giacomo
Would it make fun for you,
to make money in the Internet?
(Income for Life!)
Yes?
NEW Business, see the GDI video now,
for FREE!
www...com!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how we as human beings are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4i SDHC[/url]NDSBro)