Tuesday, November 21, 2006

PS3 and speech

Today, after school, I went to a friends house and guess what: I tryed out the PS3! It was amazing, but I didn't like the game he had. It was just like every other hack/slash game but with great graphics. I cant wait for killzone though. It should be great!

Also, they are filming AVP2 in PoCo. That's right! Alien vs. Preditor 2, in Port Coquitlam! Such a big movie in such a small place. Good job PoCo.

Oh I did my speech today, did well, and wasn't to nervous. I screwed up a few times, but I was perfect in the time limit. My downfall was my "distracting hand movments" because I raised my hands to about chest level once. But all the speech writing was amazing. Half a mark off of perfect for the acuall speech, so if a pro would have presented it, I would have got perfect on all aspects!

And hmmm... what else... there was more... I just dont remember... stupid memory.
----------
Current Mood: Contempt
Current Music: Audioslave - Be Yourself

1 comment:

Jameserson said...

Chris got a ps3