Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Movie!

I gave up on this video editing with flash mx 6. It wasn't designed for that. I need Flash 8 or at least Flash 7, but 8 will cost atleast $400 US... maybe more...

But I still got the movie done, just less good and more crappily. Crappy effects and bad overlays, these could all be fixed with Flash 8, and maybe 7, if I simply knew a rich producor that could afford $400.

Here it is! "Victor Bidwell's Guitar Method Commercial":



Comment on it here, and at Youtube.com if you can. And don't forget to tell your friends about our youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/VicTimProductions

UPDATE:
Flash just changed from $999US to $699US! And the upgrade has gone from $399US to $299US! Maybe I can buy the upgrade... or maybe they are releasing flash 9 soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's right!
I bought the box set and i still suck at guitar!

Warthor said...

HMmmmm are you cluing in on the producer thing here. Am I supposed to say something?